03 Feb Support 2041 through a Facebook Fundraiser
As a registered nonprofit on Facebook, all users are able to launch charitable fundraisers on behalf of the 2041 Foundation. If you are interested in hosting a fundraiser in support of 2041, continue reading to learn how to create a Facebook Birthday Fundraiser. Furthermore, you can host a general Facebook Fundraiser on behalf of 2041 at any point throughout the year!
For more information on how your contribution directly supports our mission, please visit the ‘Impact’ section of our website.
How to create a Facebook Fundraiser:
- Login to your Facebook account & visit this link for Facebook Fundraisers.
- Under “Raise money for a non-profit” press the blue “Select Non-Profit” button. Almost your birthday? This button will be right at the top of the screen!
- In the Search field, select “2041 Foundation Incorporated” from the list of non-profits.
- Edit the Fundraiser details in the left column including your fundraising goal, title, description, and image.
- Select the blue “Create” button to officially start your Facebook Fundraiser!
Fundraisers are public, so anyone on or off Facebook can see them. Only people on Facebook can donate. Facebook charges no fees for donations to nonprofits. All donations will go directly to the 2041 Foundation.
Want to receive a reminder around the time of your birthday & a special note from Rob? Tell us your birthday here!
Feel free to use an image from the gallery on this page for your fundraiser!
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.